Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My life as of now

I feel that my life is just going to school and waiting for it to end so I can take my doggy Calvin to the dog park. Seems a little bit lame I'm sure but I really enjoy being outside enjoying the beautiful spring weather and it's a good excuse to get out of the house. Plus Calvin is progressing so well! Today he really made a lot of progress. He usually just hangs out near me maybe venturing out every now and then to meet a dog half way then run right back to me. I have to pretend to ignore him so he won't just sit right next to me. I can tell he really loves the outdoors and is still trying to figure out the whole dog park thing. But today was a little different. At first he hung around me but then he ventured out to a place he usually doesn't and in the distance I could see him running...yeah that's right RUNNING around! He never runs...ever!! I don't think he really knows how to but man was he running. And when I tried to put his leash on to leave he would kind of gallop off and then look back at me. He really is getting the hang of it.

So in honor of Mr. Calvin I'll post some super cute dog park pictures. Enjoy!


My two favorite boys! Aren't they the cutest!! I really enjoy going to the dog park but it's always 10 times better when Rob goes too but he usually can't stay long because of school obligations.

That reminds me. School is almost out for the summer and I am really excited! I'm just in a funk that it's hard to get out of I feel. Maybe the summer will do me some good. Get the art juices flowing. I'm not sure if I've written about this before but Rob and I will be participating in being camp counselors this summer in a great camp in Canada. We are extremely excited  and nervous! Because we've been to the same camp for the past 2 years and now we're mixing it up by going to this different camp in a different country! What if people don't like us :( I'm sure we'll have a great time and the owner of the camp seems so great.

Thank you so much for reading my blog and I hope everyone had a lovely day :)

<3 Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Calvin is soo cute. I love your blog Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys! I love comments and Mr. Calvin he's too cute for words! I am far too attached haha

    ReplyDelete