Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rainy Rain

Today it was rainy
I usually love the rain and I am kind of enjoying it
but I've been on a role taking Calvin to the dog park daily
So no dog park today
I tried to walk him in the rain and apparently he has never experienced rain before because he was not having it. He just laid down on the ground staring at me in a stance that was going nowhere so we had to wait for the rain to subside so Mr. Spoiled could finally go outside haha.



 This was the outcome of his rain experience. Tired, wet and a little angry haha. What a mess!






In other news school is coming to an end soon and I've been working on a series on the passage of time in my life. I think I'm on to something and I will share with all of you very soon! All my photos are just on the computer at school and I'm at home now so whenever I'm in school again I will try and post them :) I will also be posting some new ceramics on our etsy soon. This weekend is when I plan on getting a lot of photos for our etsy taken.


I've been reading a lot of blogs and I really love the ones that have questions at the end for the readers to answer if they want so I thought I'd jump on that boat haha.

What do you guys do on rainy days? Love them or hate them?

Thank you for reading my blog :)

<3 Ashley

PS- I have to let everyone know about my friend Cassi's blog. It's so wonderful! She is a bookbinding master and her entries are witty and fantastic! You should check it out at http://cassandraelton.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Our first dog Chloe was a mini-schnauzer too and she also hated the rain. Could it be genetic...? I think they don't like it because when they're all wet they look like little drowned rats. Cute little drowned rats, that is...

    Also, thanks for the shout out! You are super cute! I can't wait to order my food stamp piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha maybe it is in their genes and they sure do look like way cute rats! I'm excited that you are going to get one of Rob's food stamp pieces! it's going to look super in your room!

    ReplyDelete