Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Goodbye Kansas City (at least for now)

On May 15th we headed out of our apartment and said goodbye for 3 months to the lovely Kansas City. Although I occasionally enjoy the KC area I was so ready to be out of there, especially our apartment where our roommates will stay and we will no longer hop into the roommate bandwagon. Roommates are usually a bad idea. So we have learned our lesson and when we get back to the KC area we will be moving in to our own place! We are so excited!

Now we have made it safely to Florida and we've been hanging out with family and friends since we've been here. Rob's God daughter was baptized on Sunday and oh jeeze she is adorable! It was a great get together and there was tons of food and family and great times! I love spending time with Rob's family <3 Let's all take a moment to bask in her cuteness haha

She was the most relaxed baby I've ever seen
Proud Mom and dad
 
These pictures were all from her baptism. She had her own cake (as seen above) and is so very photogenic. It was great fun!

I knit her a cute sundress but of course I didn't take a picture of it haha so maybe I'll snap a picture of it soon. I still need to take a picture of all my knitwear. I'm so behind! 

We're heading out on a cruise soon and we're so excited to take a quick little vacation. Then after that we're heading to visit my family then to camp. This summer is going to be exciting and it's definitely starting off with a bang! I love being in Florida around family and friends. It's a nice feeling that Kansas City just doesn't have. 

I will soon start crafting, or at least posting pictures of things I've made so all of my lovely readers can see what I've been up to. 

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment