Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dear World,

I'm sorry I have not written a new blog in such a long time. I've been working hard in school because it's crit week and finals next week so it's been kind of crazy! I will be posting all the stuff I've been working on soon like my knitwear and my photos. I'm excited about everything and hope I can finish everything up in time.

I cannot explain how excited I am for this semester to be over. I've been dealing with a lot of stuff this semester so this summer break is just what I need. Sometimes it's just hard for me to understand some people. I've just come to realize that I should cherish my true friends and my husband and my family because it is so hard to find true friends and people who will stand by you and understand you in this world. I thank God everyday for the people in my life :)

Alright well I'm off to frame my work. Thanks so much for reading my blog and I will update soon with everything I've been working on this semester. Talk to you all soon!!


<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment