Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another weekend

The weekend is almost over....sad face. Now it's back to school I go. I've been working on a knitted cape jacket type garment and it's almost finished. I'm really excited about it :) pictures will be posted once garment is complete! I've also been working on some photo ideas I've been coming up with. We shall see how they turn out. Once I find the winners out of the shoot I just had I'll post them for all my wonderful readers to check out :)

The giveaway is still in the works. I'm sorry it's taking so long to get it together. Just had some kiln trouble at the school. But don't you worry! We will have the giveaway up and a the details soon. It will be quite exciting!

As summer comes closer I get more excited about the adventures that are about to come. Rob and I just came up with the great idea of taking a road trip and I must say I am soooo excited about the idea. It will be great just him and me driving around, taking photos, and loving the company of each other. We will also be stopping by a few peoples places while on this road trip. I hope we can pull it off because it would be so amazing. We will also be bringing our trusty companion Calvin our little schnauzer, so cute!

I have so much to look forward to! After school ends in May we will be (hopefully) road tripping down to Florida for Rob's God daughter's christening, then a cruise with his family, then more time with our family and friends in Florida, then up the east coast to visit friends, and finally to Canada where we will be spending our summer as camp counselors. I am beyond excited about life!

Another big moment that will be happening soon is Rob and my 1 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year! He is so amazing to me and I could not have asked for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. It is so wonderful to be married to my best friend <3

Ok enough of the mushy stuff! More art and giveaway goodness to come!! I hope soon to add more pictures of projects I'm working on to keep up the excitement haha. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog!

<3 Ashley

1 comment: