Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Etsy Shop!

I have posted 2 new items on mine and my husband's etsy account so go check it out! I'm really excited about it! You can check out our etsy here. We do custom orders too so if you have something in mind we may be able to help you out :)

In other news in my collage class I've decided to make a slam book. I know it sounds really mean but I think it will look great. So the premise is while working at summer camp last summer a lot of people got fired and they have great stories attached to them. So I'm going to reenact the stories on paper in slam book form. I really enjoy playing with the ideas of the different judgments that occur in everyday life. I've done some photography projects on judgment in the past and it's always something that draws me in because as human nature we all judge one another. It's just a part of life but a lot of times I wish that my judgments weren't so negative. We all have our demons to concur and that's one of mine.

Spring break is coming up and that means I will be working extra hard in my knitting class because I want to knit some items for a photo shoot I want to do over spring break. Hopefully I can pull it off and if I do I will post the photos :)

On that note...thanks so much for reading and make sure to check out our etsy shop www.askrobske.etsy.com. We will be updating it frequently (hopefully) as we make more items.

<3 Ashley

2 comments: