Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day at the Dog Park

Today was such a beautiful day I just couldn't pass up spending some quality time with my doggy. Since my husband (Rob) was in school and couldn't enjoy it with us I took my camera as my trusty side kick.

On me and Calvin's (my cute little doggy) day of fun we first went for a walk then traveled to our local dog park. Last time I took him there he didn't know what to do with himself. He wasn't sure about what to do with all his freedom so he kind of just wandered slowly. But this time he was so excited and was very social. He made friends so quickly and it was great to see his progress. When we first got him, about 6 months ago, he was so scared and timid and just didn't know what to do. We adopted him from a shelter and they rescued him from a puppy mill so he hasn't had the greatest life. But we try to give him all that he's missed out on. So to the dog park we went. Look at how much fun he had!


We plan on spending much more time at the dog park and hopefully Rob can come too next time! 

In other news we've updated our etsy with more pottery and some new knitted items! Check them out at www.Askrobske.etsy.com they're pretty exciting haha!!

Thanks everyone for reading my blog annnnnnd I know you're all excited about the giveaway haha. All the details are being worked out and it should be posted within the week. Make sure to keep an eye out for the giveaway blog.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment