Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Etsy Shop!

Today I ventured into the great and wonderful world of etsy and started my own etsy shop which you can view here. It's still in the very early stages but you should check it out! It will soon have some knitted items as well as more screen printed designs, ceramics, and photography! How exciting! I'm so excited about it!! I hope you are too!

School has been going really well. I have been thinking a lot about changing my major from photography to fibers because I really love the tangible aspects of it and everything I think of doing with art keeps wandering to fibers so I think it may be a better fit. I'm not 100% what I'm going to do as of now. I'm going to speak with the head of fibers tomorrow during lunch to get some more information on the department and also to see if I could transfer over as a junior and not a sophomore. So we shall see. I'll keep you all updated :)

As far as classes go my intermediate photo class is going really well. Just finished my dream series which I am very happy about. With my collage class I am at a loss. I can't ever figure out what I want to do. I feel like as soon as I start thinking about collage's I get a block. No good! I'm sure it will come to me :) My knitting class is going really well. I made the back of my first sweater and it looks great....except for the 2 holes, but that's ok haha. I'm also working on a scarf that I can hopefully sell on my etsy shop :) Hurray!!

Also when I say my etsy shop I really mean my husband and my etsy shop because AskRobske is a collaborative effort which I love!!

I hope everyone's week has been going great! Thank you so much for reading today!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment