Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

School is taking over my life!

School is pretty crazy right now. I'm going full force with my series on the displacement of dreams and I love it! It's the first series that I'm really liking the results, as of lately at least. My collage class is slowly building up speed. It's hard for me to get into collage because I'm not a huge fan of it but it's coming along. My knitting class is ammmmmazing! I love every second of it. It's very frustrating at times but once I get it I love it! Hopefully I can invest in one of those fancy knitting machines after the class ends. Let's hope!

In other news this weekend I'm going to take family photos of my pastor and his wife. They just had a baby and want to take photos of the new addition and also of their family. I'm hoping to take some really nice photos of the new baby with his big sister. I'm really excited about it! I've checked out some strobe's from the school media center and will be playing around with them tonight so I can be comfortable with them when I take their photo's this weekend. I'm super excited! I'll post some of the photos on here to show you what I can do just in case you are looking to have some family photos done :)

I hope all you wonderful blog readers have a great week! Stay warm!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment