Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Family Photos

This weekend I got the opportunity to take photos of my pastor and his family. They turned out so great!! I was really nervous about it because I was using new equipment and I've never taken family photos before but with a little researching and a little creativity I think I did their family justice. Such a great family and super cute to photograph! I'll go ahead and post a few of the photos so you can see for yourself.

Start off with a goofy one! Always the best

I love her headband! And look at that smile

Some Family photos


New addition to the family

Little Brother with Big sister


A few with new baby and his Dad

I have a lot more that I haven't edited yet. Once I'm done with them I will post a few of my favorites.

On another photography note I will be posting my Dream series on an upcoming blog. I'm really proud of it and really like the way it turned out.

Now a side note on knitting. I found a machine that I love and that works for me (for the most part) and I made that back to my sweater. It has a few holes in it...but you've got to start somewhere.

I really love where my art is moving. I love taking family photos and would also love to start taking head shots and wedding photos as well so if you're interested let me know and I will give you an EXCELLENT deal :)

I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to work with my Pastor and his family because they were super wonderful and patient. A great jumping off point. You will see more in the future with both commercial photography and fine art photography. So get excited...because I am!

Thanks everyone for reading and have a great week!

<3>

4 comments:

  1. awww...they look great! Really captured it well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them, fantastic Ashley! #4 and #5 down from the top are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete