Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Being Neglectful

I'm so sorry I have neglected my poor blog. It has be quite a crazy week. Everything in the art world for me is going wrong this week. The computers in the lab are not working for me they won't let me open any of my photos so I can't print anything. I don't have any clue of what I'm going to do in my collage class, mainly because I don't really like collage work but it's a mandatory class so I'm stuck. I think once I get in the groove of things it will be better. I tried knitting again on the machine for 2 hours and I got absolutely nothing. It just wasn't working. So I have to re-tackle everything today. Hopefully I can get some stuff done.

I still have to take the photos of the shirts I made so all my lovely readers can see the new project I started. Hopefully I can make a ton more. We shall see. So I'm back on my way to school. Thanks for reading :)

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment