Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday

Today I feel that I was very productive. After a wonderful church service Rob (my husband) and I went to run errands and when we got home I got to stencil making! I made one new stencil and already had one I made and I made 2 shirts. I'm really excited about it! I will be posting pictures very soon and they will be for sale :)

Also on Friday my amazing husband surprised me with chocolates and flowers. My favorite kind of flowers to be exact...sunflowers!


Aren't they fantastic?? I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He fully supports all my crazy ideas. I can't wait to show everyone the shirts I've made. I'm quite proud of them :)

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone had a great weekend and will continue to have a great week!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment