Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

More of my photos

As promised I give you more of my photos. I really wanted to take photos of people who had made their own clothes and also those who wanted to just have a modeling session. I love working with lighting and people and I had a great time taking all these people's photos. I hope you enjoy as well!!


The first 3 are of a lovely girl named Maret who designed this dress with her friend Pedro. She is really into everything fashion and is a great model. She is a fibers major at the school I attend. Very easy to work with and really knew how to work the camera.



The next photos are of a fibers major named Katie. She made this Victorian style dress and wanted to model it. The dress is amazing and she was a great model!



The next 2 are of a freshman at the school I attend. She really wanted to expand her portfolio as a model. She was a great model to work with and she was all about experimenting with different styles and movements.


I really enjoyed working in a studio setting and will continue this in the future. I want to start doing weddings as well and I have a friend who is willing to let me be her second shooter at a wedding she is doing in the future. I really want to be a second shooter to build my portfolio and get a little more comfortable in a wedding environment. My friend's name is Jordan and she goes to school with me and is a wonderful photographer! You can check out her work here on her website.

Thanks for reading. Share with your friends if you enjoy!!

<3 Ashley

1 comment:

  1. wow ash I didn't realize how great your work was until I saw all of these together...

    ReplyDelete