Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Books for sale!

I've got some books for sale, check them out!


PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives $15.00


Biology: Concepts and Connections $30.00


The Road to Serfdom: The Definitive Edition $10.00


The Communist Manifesto $5.00


Journals by Kurt Cobain $15.00


The American Sign Language Phrase Book $3.50


A Nietzsche Reader $4.00


An Essay on Liberation $5.50


Frankenstein $5.00


My Autobiography: With "The Political And Social Doctrine of Fascism $7.00

So those are the books. I'm willing to negotiate prices. Just email me at askrobske@gmail.com if you are interested in any of these books :)


On to today. Today was awful. My husband and I went to the medical center that offers financial aid for those who don't have insurance because my husband has diabetes and needs insulin. Well we have to wait until we get a letter in the mail and then go back there in about 7-10 days to see if we are eligible. We still needed insulin so they suggested going to the diabetes center upstairs to see if we could get insulin but when we went up there the lady looked at me like I was crazy when I asked how we would go about getting insulin. She said we had to be referred there and they are taking appointments about 6 months out and we would need to be referred to them through our primary care physician. Another option is going to the hospital but we've been to the hospital for the same reason 4 times since we've lived here (we've only lived here for 3 months...just sayin) and they won't give us a prescription they just say go to your primary care physician and even if they did give us the prescription we still couldn't afford it because it costs about $130 a month and we can't get an appointment with a primary care physician because we don't have insurance.

So here we are in this awful circle and all we need is insulin. It's not like we're asking for some sort of pain medicine or anything. So we're going to try and get an appointment with his old doctor and see if they'll take us or with the free clinic. Needless to say today was not a fun day. I'm not going to give up and I'm sure I'll figure everything out.

Once I get a little money I'll start some sewing ideas I've had but for now I'll try and figure things out.

Sorry for the bummer blog. Things will get better I'm for sure.

Buy some books they are all in great condition!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment