Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

First day of school

Today was my first day back to school after the long Christmas break. It was excellent. There was a new student in my Intermidiate Photo class and also some old friends. I had my first Photo art history class called "Off the beaten path" it sounds pretty wonderful. It's an art history class about photography that is not considered "fine art". For example we will be studying snap shot photos, wedding and family portraits, Polaroids, Photo booth photos, and things like that. The teacher seems great and a lot of my friends are in that class so I think it will be a wonderful learning experience. My husband is really excited because he finally gets to use the wheel in ceramics. He is wonderful at what he does and is so extremely talented. I have many ideas of what I want to focus on this semester and I will keep my wonderful audience (that's you guys) updated on all my endeavors. I hope you're as excited as I am!! Tomorrow will be my collage class and lots of errands to run yikes!

I will leave my wonderful viewers with an entertaining picture of me and my husband...enjoy!


<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment