Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Doggy Party

My friend Kate is staying with us for a little bit because she is in between apartments and she brought her dog Einstein. Now Calvin has a friend and they are both oh so cute! I gave my little Calvin a bath today so now he looks super handsome. Just check out the cuteness I'm surrounded by!

This is my little Calvin. He's kind of a mess we need to get him groomed, but cute none the less:


This is the cuteness called Einstein:


School starts on Monday and I am very excited to start up again. I'm most excited about my Fashion Knitwear Class. I will be knitting on a fancy machine and making lots of clothes (hopefully). I'm kind of nervous. I hope that I'm not behind in the class because I know how to knit but I didn't take the beginners course so I'm not sure if I have covered all of what everyone else knows but I'm sure I'll be fine. I will definitely be posting photos of my knit work and also the photos I will be working on in my photo classes. This is what my class schedule looks like:

Intermediate Photo
Photo Collage
Fashion Knitwear
Photo Art History

I just hope I can continue my ideas of making screen print shirts and clothing. I plan on starting up sewing. My friend Kate will be re-teaching me the sewing machine because last time I used a sewing machine I was probably 10 years old. So it's been quite a while.

Right now I'm watching "Knit and Crochet Today" which sounds really lame but is actually really wonderful. They are teaching me how to knit cables. Get excited! I'm working on a hooded scarf for rob. It's taking a lot longer than I wanted it to but what can you do.

Speaking of knitting I took a photo of one of the hats I made. I made 2 more but didn't get a chance to take photos of them before I gave them away as gifts. I hope you enjoy:


Don't mind my hair it was not looking so cute that day!

Well I have to go clean up the house...wish me luck!

<3 Ashley

1 comment:

  1. OMG the dogs are so cute! I'm sure they are best friends. I as well like the hat you made. :) Good luck at school this semester. Make sure to have fun along the way!!! :O

    ReplyDelete