Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh today

So today we spoke with a social worker at our doctors office and I believe we have come upon something great. We should be getting free diabetes supplies for at least the next year so I am so very thankful for that.

On to my crazy ideas. I want to start doing wedding photography as well as portraits and engagement shoots. I'm looking into how to start up my own photography business. Also I plan on buying the few materials I need to start screen printing so I will be posting some of those shirts I make very very soon. Keep your eyes open.

I have to admit I am very excited to get out of school and to start a family. I've been looking online at how to adopt and I just want to adopt them all. I really want a big family. I want to have my own kids but I also want to be a foster parent and hopefully be able to adopt my foster children. I feel like my ideas are going a million miles per hour. There are so many things I want to do. I just have to take it one step at a time.

Hopefully I can make great screen print shirts and also start up my Photo business. I think I've just been so nervous about starting up my own photography business because I don't want to mess up, but I know what I'm doing and I know I'll do a great job. So if anyone's interested in a photographer I'm your gal. I'll soon post some of my recent photos that I did in the studio.

Thanks for reading

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment