Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First Blog ever

Ok so this is my first blog but hopefully not my last. I plan on learning how to make as many creative things as possible. I have been inspired by several bloggers like Ruffles and Stuff, My mama made it, and lil blue boo to name a few and I really enjoy everything that they do.

I am attending school right now to become a photographer and will be posting a lot of my photography, because I never seem to post my art for the world to see. I like to make art that has a purpose and is connected to people because people are my motivation for a lot of the work I do. I'm also going to try and minor in fibers because I really want to learn how to make garments for myself, my husband and hopefully for a living as well.

I have a ton of ideas of what I want to do and as you can tell my blogspot name is AskRobske and hopefully that will be the name of my brand one day, if I ever get lucky enough to make original garments. I plan on starting an etsy shop and have recently found a website that shows you how to screen print with cheap materials so hopefully that will kick start my etsy shop.

I know I have a lot on my plate and I'm really excited to start making things. First thing I must do is fix my sewing machine. My mom gave me her old sewing machine and I don't believe it works correctly.

Right now I love the options I have and I'm really excited to see where this takes me and hopefully my readers (once I get some readers) will enjoy my journey too.

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment