Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The weekend

Friday I had my first knitwear class and it was amazing! I learned how to knit on the machine and use punch cards and make designs. It is fantastic! I will soon post all my projects on my blog so all you lovely people can see my progress! I also worked on my photo project and printed some photos.

I've decided the theme of my photo project and some of my fiber projects will be the displacement of dreams. I got this idea because I have slept walked and slept talked on many occasions and all these occasions I was aware of my surroundings but I thought I was still in my dreams. So I decided that there is so much that I can explore with this idea and I have some great ideas.

I'm really excited about this semester!

<3 Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I am really excited about your newest works and all of the great skills you are getting. I am soo proud of you honey, you are a great artist.

    ReplyDelete